Watching the State of Origin in Melbourne Cricket Ground would be a lifetime experience for all viewers and audiences who would like to be a part of it in the stadium with NSW and QLD. There are tickets which are available without packages and tickets available with packages.
Normal tickets for Game 1 and Game 2 are still on sale, but tickets for Game 3 and which is for the final is already sold out in the first half of 2018. These tickets are available through Ticketek Australia. Tickets might be purchased online, or from the counter or by email but it will be delivered by post at the viewer’s residence.
The State of Origin Ticket packages provides the audiences fully licensed packages for three nights. The Tickets packages for Game 1 for 2018gurantees the audience to be within the crowd in Melbourne stadium. With this ticket package, the viewer will not only be a part of the crowd, but he will be able to avail three-night package. Within this, the hotel accommodation is included. Ticket categories are Platinum or Diamond.
The premium package includes the following things like:
There are choices of the following line
- Phillip Island – day tour
- Fully guided tour of MCG and the Australian Sports Museum with lunch
- Great Ocean day tour
- Yarra Valley wine day tour with lunch
Group booking is also available so it is always right for all to avail the offer as fast as possible. If anybody wants some extra sightseeing tours in any other Victorian destination, then that can also be arranged. In the form that must be mentioned so the organizers can arrange accordingly.
If you are not planning to buy tickets, just follow QLD vs NSW live online guide to watching from the internet with high definition.
Game 2 Sydney Package starts at $425
This 1-night package includes 1-night hotel accommodation in selective Central Sydney hotels.
Watching the match in ANZ Stadium in Sydney.
The check-in will be 24th June and check-out will be 25th June 2018
The Bronze reserve seating includes:
To watch the match in ANZ Stadium and the Hotel accommodation
Free transport to the stadium from the hotel.
Exclusive Sportsnet Sports Pass includes:
Offers from 100 retailers and more than 1000 of brands in Australia.
Ticket and booking handling fee is also inclusive.
Game 3 package in Brisbane includes
- 1-night hotel accommodation in Central Brisbane hotel.
- Check-in would be 11th July 2018
- Checkout would be 12 July 2018.
- One can upgrade the ticket to Bronze reserve seating, and this will also include One Day Brewery Tour. Beer taster at the end of the tour and $5 merchandise voucher.
- The transport from hotel to stadium and stadium to a hotel is included in the tour.
- Ticket, Booking and handling fee is included in the package.